BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Volunteers are always welcome and there are many ways that you can volunteer your time! We can discuss which volunteer opportunities may be best for you, but here are some ideas to get you started:
- Teach a skill. Cooking, dancing, martial arts, gardening, scrap-booking, or other hobbies
- Help us with building or office needs. Painting, filing, landscaping, data entry, etc.
- Lead. Planning special events, participating in a committee, coordinating activities, etc.
All volunteers must agree to a thorough screening process prior to their acceptance into the organization.
Our screening process includes:
- Reference check(s)
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) review
- Sexual Offender Record Information (SORI) review
- National background screening
- In-person orientation
If you are interested in joining our team, please print and fill out this application then visit us at 573 SW 3rd Ave, Ontario, OR.